size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
08-26-2021, 03:27 PM
THERE IS VERY LITTLE LEFT OF ME AND IT'S NEVER COMING BACK

A small nod and a friendly smile eased some of the anxiety that came with admitting his own shortcomings, and the pale boy found himself flashing a lopsided smile in response. "I'd be happy to help you. Patrolling is boring sometimes, but also pretty important. Gives me time to clear my mind too," Corvus admitted, and Solo gave a quiet hum of interest. His dark tipped tail swished lightly against his hocks in excitement at the prospect of getting to learn something new. "Let's go patrol a bit then," the Blackthorn offered with a tip of his skull in the direction he'd just come from. The alabaster yearling moved to join him, keeping up with his steady gait that was only a little slower than a trot. Not so fast that they might miss something, but quick enough that they could cover some ground fairly easily. "It's pretty straightforward, really. I like to set a path to follow each day to make sure nothing's out of order. Make sure all the scents you come across are familiar, and if they're not try to figure out where they came from. Make sure you're not calling everyone for a new member you haven't met yet, or maybe a visitor," the man began to explain as they walked. These were not things that Solo had previously considered, but now that they were out in the open he found himself understanding it all.

If he noticed a strange scent, before calling for backup, he ought to trace it to the source, instead of potentially rallying the warriors over a new member who he hadn't met yet. Made sense, no point in stressing everyone over a false alarm. "Should I start with a small area to patrol, so I can get familiar with the routine first?" he asked next, glancing over to the ruddy male at his side.

"Solo"