Advanced Intellectual (100)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - AromanticSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Snake Eyes
Pride - Demisexual
08-26-2021, 07:11 PM

The last time a meeting was called, Onyx and her siblings were still in the womb. So this was her first time ever being called together as a pack like this. It had been over six months, and honestly she could barely recall ever seeing the alpha at all. If she ever had, it was just a distant memory now merging with the red kids she knew. Otherwise he was almost completely non-existent to her.

He started almost too prideful and arrogant than she cared to witness. Acting like those of the wolves that were his pack were here trash talking him and thinking so poorly of him. Surely he wasn't that great of an Alpha while he just up and left, abandoning his kids, choosing ones that were what, more important to him? Some of the facts were not at all facts, only assumptions in her mind from what she had witnessed. What his remaining kids had witnessed and felt. But either way, she held nearly no respect of him at heart. But still, she somehow understood her younger and lower place in the pack as a pup, even if she felt differently about wanting to beat him to hell. She was starting to get some sense in her while she aged and listened to what her parents had taught her.

She stepped forward, still within reach of her family but she stood tall before she spoke, "You act like the pack has come together like they don't want to be here. I have never met you but I never once gave you a wrong thought. Not any wolf here that I have met has talked badly about you." But now she was starting to believe otherwise. Maybe those who were forcefully claimed under his rule did feel some kind of way, but she wasn't here then, and she hadn't heard from a soul that they thought so poorly of their Alpha. Onyx wouldn't have known any better, not knowing Ignis at all.

He went on to talk about promotions, saying that the pack members needed to start training more and striving for higher ranks, mentors and apprentices. And even though she was young, she wouldn't go on like she had been helpless this entire time of his absence, and not only her at that. "My parents have taught me and my siblings well just on their own. I have trained with my family and Cina and Celosia have trained with me too, and without you at that. What they want is what they want but I am completely fine with what I've been learning with my family and my peers and don't need that to change."

"Onyx"

Mature! For foul language. Can be prone to violence.