size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
08-27-2021, 07:25 PM

Chimera breathed an internal sigh of relief when Siren admitted that he hadn't harmed her during their lovemaking. When he moved, she rolled with him willingly and settled against him like a puzzle piece. They were meant to be together like this, he mused. Siren completed him. She was his heart; the one weakness that he had. Take anyone else in the world and he would pull himself back together. Take Siren, and Chimera would burn alive from grief. He couldn't live without his heart.

Siren spoke again, relieving even more of his tension when she told him that she had no regrets. His little sister then went on to share how much she loved him. As Siren wrapped her tiny arms around his neck, Chimera wrapped his arms around her in turn, engulfing her tiny frame. He wanted her again and again and again. Who knew if she wanted the same though? Never one to hide things or beat around the bush, Chimera spoke his mind.

"Siren..." he began, purring her name, his muzzle against her cheek. "I would have you like this all the time. I would make you my queen if you'd have me." What more could he want in life than to have the one that he loved the most by his side in all ways? He worried over what she might say in response, however. She had wanted him to scratch an itch for her. Now that the itch was scratched... would she be done with him?

"Speech"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.