Advanced Hunter (60)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Virgil

Pride - HomoromanticPride - Bisexual1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
08-28-2021, 12:41 PM

"speech" "Japanese" thoughts "others"

Clouds turned blazing orange and red by the sunset, and the sky donning shades of purple and blue, the svelte servant dragged his charge back to her den. It had been an arduous day, for certain. Both of them were getting into shape, really. After months of stagnating in one pit after another, his lean muscles were lacking their usual power, and the once delicate angles of his form were harsh from abuse. "I think I want to be a thankless whore again, a warrior's life isn't worth this." he muttered in his native tongue, dark auds lowered towards his skull. It hadn't even been particularly rough, the schedule he'd set up. A few slow laps along the edge of the shoreline, and a small test to see what kind of skills Princess Ophelia bore from her previous training. Regardless, his underused muscles were sore and his paws were still rough and callused from the past few months.

"Ophelia-chan, does rabbit and trout seem acceptable for dinner? I believe I still have some left from my hunt this morning." he crooned as gently as he could, pausing outside the girl's den to fix his sea foam gaze upon her. It took a moment to remember his posture, and he tucked his tail loosely between his thighs, tipped his ears back submissively. The chubby little princess looked worse for wear than he, certainly. Always dirty, and likely ready to drop from her paws after the workout. He'd tend to her before he settled down for his own rest.

;DOWN HERE YOU LIVE FOREVER;