size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
08-28-2021, 06:04 PM

It didn't take Venom long to find him. He made no move to intercept her, instead allowing his older sister to come to him. Her first words were business, so his first words would be as well. "I've served Ashen to keep Siren happy and safe." The behemoth brought his gaze around to look Venom straight in the eye. He'd never been one for deference and submission. "It's time that I serve myself." Chimera then brought his gaze back down to the little swimming fish. "Viper gave birth." Did anyone else even know that she was pregnant?

"I intend to leave Ashen with those from my island and forge my own pack." It was a courtesy that he was even telling her. She had earned his trust though, just as he had earned hers. A vast difference from when they first began together. "There is a large island near here. I'm going to take it for myself. I will be king and Siren will be the queen that she was meant to be." It was no secret that Chimera put Siren on a pedestal.

"If there are any that you wish to rid yourself of, they may come as well as long as they understand that they will be under my rule." And, because he wasn't blind to the ways of the world, he continued. "If you wish to become allies, I wouldn't be opposed." That was as close as Chimera got to saying, 'can we still be friends.' The brute case a sidelong glance at his sister with his pallid pink eye, waiting for a response.

"Chimera Quill Klein"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.