Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
08-28-2021, 06:19 PM
-prescribing thread 4/3-

"Oi, discretion costs extra..." she teased with an obvious smirk, belying that Hanako’s secret was safe with her, but she couldn’t help but prod the poor girl. "But no, any time. If yer need anythin’ else an’ yer have ter go ter someone else, yer’ll have ter tell ‘em yer takin’ it, just so there are no accidents that wind up with yer dead, I don’t need that on my head." Not that she expected the dappled woman to be getting herself into any more trouble with Azure to keep her company, but it was always worth mentioning. Not all healers thought to ask if someone was already taking anything before doling out their remedies.

The next question was a bit more personal, and the greyscale woman failed to keep her face in check, muzzle scrunching in annoyance. “E’ry time I bother ter get ter know someone, off they fuck. What’s the point? There’s enough work ‘ere fer three wolves, without the rangin’ fer stuff not local. If they don’t put in an effort ter get ter know me, why should it all be on me ter get out there?” She was spitting pointless venom she knew, there was nobody to blame for her loneliness but herself. She sighed and rolled her shoulders, bringing a small smile back to her face. “I’m just sulkin’. I’ll come good once this mess is cleaned up…” She managed a more wicked smile, “An’ then yer can help me find a husband as payment fer all this eh?” She was teasing again… Sort of…

we wear red so they don’t see us bleed
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]