An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-28-2021, 08:54 PM

Aaaand the guy who arrived was not Hanako, nor Sirius- who Sparrow had only briefly met. He looked like a log that had moss growing on top of it suddenly sprouted fangs and legs and an over-inflated ego before appearing before her. He simply asked who the hell she was and her heart was set ablaze, a mad twinkle in her eye. It wasn't love, nor hate, just the tingly excitement of a potential conflict. She couldn't help the toothy smile that slipped on her face as she let the brute stand there for a while as silence hung in the air. Oh, this could go so many ways, couldn't it? Her eyes were glued to him, sizing him up and loving every minute of it- hoping he hated it as much as she loved it. The seconds ticked by and had Sparrow been less absorbed in her new challenger, she'd have seen Hana standing silently in the corner of her vision.

But she didn't, the poor girl forgotten nearly entirely as Sparrow tried to wipe the dumb anticipatory smile off her face.

"I'm sorry?" Sparrow asked with a questioning hum, her expression still too sharp to ever pass for confused. "I believe I called for my girlfriend, Hana, not some mildewed log come to life. The air was electric, and though she couldn't guess exactly the relationship between him and Hana, she could guess from his rapid appearance and harsh greeting. It made things complicated, exciting. "So, y'know... who the hell are you?" She waited for him to snap at her, to charge her, yell at her and call his big strong daddy to come defend his overflowing pride. It was a competition and she wanted to break him.

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.