size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Virgil

Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11K
08-29-2021, 12:47 AM

JOHNNY BROUGHT A ROCKET TO A KNIFE FIGHT, HE GOT SICK OF PEOPLE THINKING HE'S A GOOD GUY

It wasn't an overly long trip between the woodlands where they'd brawled and the territories of The Hallows, and the castle that loomed ahead of them had almost seemed too good to be true. However, the autumnal giant had led him right into the grounds of the old castle, and the prominent scents of other wolves marked the area as belonging to.. his new home, he supposed. This was where he'd be resting his head, at least for the foreseeable future. The cosmic giant opted to keep his mouth shut as the leader carted him around to give the grand tour, navigating the well worn paths with practiced ease. "This is where pretty much everyone in the pack lives, though if you're the type that prefers to have a more traditional den somewhere on the grounds you're welcome to do that as well. Our borders surround the castle and its grounds as well as the plains between here and the Wildberry Grove." Ulric explained as they walked, trading the open air of the courtyard for the scent of damp stone within the walls of the castle. One brow raised at the prospect of having free roam across two territories, containing his surprise that this pack could hold that kind of ground. He must have made a good decision, for once. "That way you'll find the infirmary, some guest rooms, and the baths," he continued, and now Deion was suppressing a shiver of delight at the existence of baths as though he were some highborn waif and not a seasoned marauder. Valk would be disappointed. But Valk wasn't around, apparently, so he pushed that notion aside.

Off they went, swinging to the right and meandering down a hallway that opened up into a grand room with tables lining the walls, of all things. He wasn't sure he'd ever made use of a table, unless a tree stump or boulder for drying herbs in the summer counted. This was a cushy place. "This is the feast hall. Most of the pack meetings are held here and whenever we do feasts or festivals we'll hold them here too... Though I guess that's pretty obvious from the name." Ulric explained with a light chuckle, which the celestial beast met with a tiny smirk and a flick of his tail. The other man raised one giant paw to gesture to a door set into the far wall. "Through there is the kitchen and the pantry. There's a door to the cellar through there as well. We keep it pretty well stocked and there's a whole collection of wines down there so feel free to help yourself. All I ask is that you help replenish what you take or pick up some slack somewhere else so the hunters can go out and hunt more often." he added before they picked up again to resume the tour. Wines? Well, that was certainly a spot he was likely to do some real damage, should he decide he wanted to vanish into the night. He nodded his assent when Ulric mentioned replenishing the stocks, which seemed reasonable. The question was, should he be replacing the wine? He wasn't certain he could perfectly brew alcohol, at least.. not the kind they might prefer. Mead, he was familiar with, but he'd also gotten quite good as of late at mulling psychedelics into some truly offensive drinks.

Brilliant gaze snapped to his new king- Aegis- when the man asked him a direct question. Not the time to be getting lost in thought, you oaf. "What do you think so far? Any questions?" Ulric asked, and his tone spoke of genuine interest in a response. Certainly a change from the leadership of a marauder's band, or a loner skirting claimed territories. Thick shoulders lifted and dropped in a heavy shrug, tail sweeping over his heels. "Hardly a thing to complain about, Aegis. Far more luxurious than anything I've encountered in my life, I admit." he grunted, lips curving into a small grin. Perhaps this was a retirement home in disguise, and one of his old friends had sent this man over to make Deion feel better before they came around to put him out of his misery. "What role will you have me fill, then? My last leader kept me busy patching everyone up, if you've got your warrior ranks filled." low tones, wrapped in their thick accent, remained low and even as he spoke to his new leader. Adjusting to a life of taking direction from someone else would certainly take him a while.

""

DEION HAS A THICK MACEDONIAN ACCENT AND A GARBAGE ATTITUDE, PLEASE BE WARNED