size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6

The Ooze Participant
08-29-2021, 04:57 AM
She’d never really thought about having a partner in her life, never imagined herself marrying or devoting herself to one wolf. Siren loved Dalila, but could her adoration for Chimera be tamped down? Could she ignore his affection and the desire that lingered behind his good eye? She didn’t think so, and Dalila knew the truth. She called her out on it, correcting her statement, that she didn’t actually want what Dal wanted. She said ‘that’s okay’ but was it really? Siren was hurting Dalila but she couldn’t change her nature. She couldn’t control Chimera, but she could control herself. If Dal gave her a straight ultimatum what would she do? Could she defy Chi? Would she feel content giving herself fully to the mottled woman? Siren wasn’t sure. "You’re right. I’m sorry.” She felt like a snivelling mess.

Siren didn’t take back what she said, she didn’t want to hurt Dalila anymore. If that meant they had to go their separate ways Siren knew she would be devastated. She wanted what was best for Dalila, but she was still selfish inside and couldn’t bring herself to change her views. She really didn’t deserve Dal’s loyalty and at the back of her mind she hoped that she could trust her once love.

Surprised crossed her features as Dalila leaned forward and kissed her cheek. That gesture gave her more hope than it really should have. "I’m sorry,” she whispered again, but apologies were cheap and actions were hard. "I don’t want to lose you, but I don’t want to keep hurting you.” Dalila backed away, needing her space and a walk, but she lingered with one more question. Siren looked away, ashamed of her decision, reluctant to say it because she knew she would do again what she wanted so badly to stop. "He’s going to believe that they are his.” She whispered quietly, averting her gaze unwilling to see the emotions that spread over Dal’s features.

"Siren Primrose Klein"