An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
08-29-2021, 12:20 PM
She blinked with surprise as Lia insisted that it was "just sex" so easily and so casually. Briar's face continued to burn with embarrassment as she looked back up at Lia uncertainly, wondering to herself what was normal. Was it normal to speak so casually about something like this or was it normal to feel like sex and pleasure had to be secret and discreet? The more wolves she met from outside of her family and outside of the wolves she had grown up with the more she was discovering that the way things were viewed here weren't exactly the way that others saw them, but she hadn't expected this kind of topic to be on that list. She gave Lia a shy grin at the suggestion that they could just talk theory instead, but it was hard to not still feel flustered even at that now.

"How is it just so... easy for you do and talk about this?" she asked curiously. "It's always felt so taboo and off limits. Well... At least from my parents... Though I don't think my brother would really like it if he knew I was doing that kind of stuff either. My older sister is really the only one that's talked to me about it and encouraged it." She chuckled softly, making herself relax again as she crossed her paws and let her turquoise gaze linger on Lia curiously. She was so different form anyone else she had ever met and it made her all that much more interesting to learn about.

"Briar Fatalis"