Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Joe

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Hit!
08-29-2021, 03:12 PM

To say that Romulus was a little surprised by Lillith's suggested vacation destination would have been a gross understatement. He was amazed that she wanted to take such a trek, but he was also highly impressed. When he'd started trying to convince the young she-wolf to push herself outside of her comfort zone, he hadn't been anticipating a cross country trip! But if that was what Lillith wanted, who was he to deny her the request? "No I haven't," he replied. "My family settled in a very temperate region near the sea. We were a long way from anywhere north enough to see them. But I've heard stories from my grandfather and great-uncle who used to live in Boreas." He turned his silvery eyes down to Lillith's hopeful garnet irises and grinned. "You feel up for a trip like that?"

Heading up to the arctic would be no small feat. It would take them several days, and he would have to be careful of Lillith's physical state and her lungs along the way. But this was also a whole season away. She could be significantly better by spring, and maybe the trip would be less perilous than he expected. But if this was what Lillith really wanted, he wasn't going to tell her no. They'd just have to take a lot of stops and breaks along the way—and maybe cover some ground with him carrying her if need be.

"Speech"