gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

UnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipWealthyPride - BisexualDouble Master
LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
08-29-2021, 10:39 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2021, 07:16 PM by Alastor. Edited 1 time in total.)

Alastor wanted a challenge. All of the hunts he and Manea had been going on had been tremendous fun, and getting to slaughter any animal lesser than him was a delight in and of itself! But the twisted brute desired something more... entertaining. He wanted a prey that would take cunning, skill, and brute strength to bring down. He wanted something daring and different. Alastor wanted bison. And as it just so happened, the massive ebony brute had seen a herd of the giant cows wandering down across the prairie from the knolls up north, no doubt migrating in preparation for the winter. They were massive hulking beasts, and even he doubted his skill to be able to take down an adult. Those tasty looking calfs, however...

He had slunk away back home to find Manea playing with their children who were growing bigger and bigger by the day! Clearly both babies took after their parents in terms of size; Ava and Sara would be wolves to be reckoned with. "Care to take down a bison with me, my queen?" he asked her with a wicked grin showing every sharp tooth in his maw. The pups cooed in wonder and peered up at their father with wide eyes, making the brute chuckle and press his nose affectionately to each of their foreheads. "No no, not quite yet, my little fireflies. Soon! But this is just for mommy and daddy." He lifted his head to peer at the blonde handmaiden putting away fresh herbs. "Irilyth, watch the twins. I'm taking my wife out for a bit of exercise." With that Alastor nudged Manea's shoulder and let her out toward the herd.

Once they spotted the bison herd from atop a nearby hill, Alastor pointed out the small cluster of calfs milling about their mothers, grazing on some crisp golden grass. "I've heard stories of the tenderness of bison veal," he said, practically salivating at the thought of getting to bleed one of those little marshmallows dry. "A delicacy for you and the twins. I'm thinking start a stampede, one of us distracts the bulls, the other takes a calf down and we tag team it once it's grounded?"

"Alastor"

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
As his mate, Manea may enter any of Alastor's threads not marked Private.