size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
08-30-2021, 02:53 PM

Everyone that he had called arrived promptly. Each of them looked a little confused as to why they were being gathered, but he wouldn't let them wait long. Chimera's mismatched gaze shifted to Viper as she sat. He had noticed her strange behavior lately, but chalked it up to having just given birth to their son. Still, he was keeping an eye on her. The woman looked tired. Very tired.

With Siren seated beside him, Chimera addressed the group of women. "The birth of my son has made me realize a few things." His voice was a low rumble, but it would be loud enough for all to hear. "I am not content being under the rule of another. I would like to build something to pass on to my children." Yes, children. All should know by now that Siren was pregnant.

"There's a large island not too far from here. I'm going to claim it for myself. For my children. For all of us." He didn't ask if they would join. He knew that he could count on those before him, including his aunt, whom he'd spoken to prior. "Tie up any loose ends and take care of whatever affairs you need. We'll be leaving within the next two weeks." He planned on scouting ahead and doing the same that he had done to his current island. He would oust the large predators and make sure that no wolf inhabited the isle. Then he would begin building a place there for the oddball family that he had created.

"Chimera"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.