size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
08-30-2021, 06:23 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn was feeling better now that she could see some light filtering in on the other end of the gorge and it seemed to be a true exit and not just a random hole. Legacy agreed to explore with her a bit and Jynn smiled broadly. "Glad to hear it!" Exploration was always much more fun with someone to travel with. Legacy then went on to explain what a chapter was and more about her culture. "Neat!"

She followed the younger woman out into the light. Ahhh, much better! "Those are noble ambitions to be sure. I've been debating about starting my own band some time. For those that like exploring. I'm not much of a natural leader though but its still a possible future." There were many paths to tread and as much as she wanted to take them all in some instances she couldn't have that luxury. At some point she would have to make up her mind.