An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
09-02-2021, 08:09 AM
[Image: WMDlShH.png]

Ophie flinched, startled by the fervour of the stranger's response. She could kind of relate though, it wasn't like she got out a lot either and sometimes it was easy to forget how as a princes she ought to behave. She blinked the confusion away, a smile settling on her lips as she took in the Ashen wolf's name. Despite her habit of rolling around in the mud Ophie still appreciated pretty things in her own way, Modesty was a nice name and though she wasn't sure why she felt like it suited her a lot. Like she truly was good and modest.

"It's nice to meet you Modesty, I'm Ophie." She introduced herself, being a little more polite than usual since you know, their packs were allies. The last thing she wanted to do was offend someone high up, she'd messed up a lot in her life but inter-pack relations were well above her pay grade.

Ophie tipped her head to the side in a curious slant, she wanted to join in...being messy? It wasn't something any of her siblings seemed to care for, or anyone else for that matter besides from Kaija, but she wasn't going to turn her down. The thought didn't even cross her mind.

"Oh yeah! I was just...hanging out in the mud. It's real good for your skin...or something." Not that Ophie even cared about that, just wanted to scramble for an excuse to make it sound as though there was a rhyme or reason to her actions. Not just a sad habit that stuck to her like a bad smell. She folded herself down onto the floor, biting back the urge to flop and roll like she'd usually do, and instead rested her chin on her stretched out front legs. "I think you're the...third Ashen wolf I've met.Saw the Shogun once and um...Malachai? "

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]