An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
09-02-2021, 09:14 AM

Kuroki pressed his lips thin at the expression the (probably) alpha lady shot his way. It seemed as if  she was familiar with troublemakers, those who kicked up dust just for the sake of it, and so had a rough idea of how to handle this kind of situation. Even then it was kind  of funny though, an adult getting all huffy and puffy over one lone pup muttering gibberish at her borders. Instead of coming down on him hard as the wolves of Ashen tended to do, she was dangling a threat in front of his nose. A pretty limp one at that but a threat all the same. Ooooh he'd be chased away, wherever would he go!?

Plonking himself down onto his haunches, Kuroki raised a paw to pick some dirt out from beneath one of his talons. He couldn't really say he liked her attitude or the way she flexed her power, like it really meant anything in the end. But that shouldn't really have come as a surprise since he'd really started chomping at the bit lately, getting all salty at figures of authority the moment they gave him a sour look for not doing as he was told. What was wrong with having a mind of his own? He'd be a yearling soon and that had to count for something, right?

"Chill out lady, I'm just messin' with you." Spoken like a boy who had spent far too much time in the company of his roguish-sort of- uncle. A bad influence for sure, but better than none. "Ain't I allowed to come and see my family? Was told they live in these parts."

[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]