An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
09-02-2021, 05:02 PM

Hanako let out a pleased little hum as he smushed her into place. Needless to say she was more than happy to remain as they were, so close even the sea started to feel distant, as though nothing but Azure mattered. And maybe she was just being selfish, greedy in her affections but it was quite apparent by now they felt the same way about one another, one touch would never be enough. Now the flood gates had been opened there was no way to take it back, to sweep away the prints on such a well trodden path.

Leaning forward she nibbled at the darkest fur that lined his throat and revelled in the vulnerability of it all, how he trusted her like no one else to expose himself like this. Of course, the only blood her teeth had shed was that of fish, but it was flattery all the same. Proof above all else she was special and she was his.

"Of course." She reassured, silky smooth. No doubt if she had any problems she would've already pitched a fit about it by now, the sort which tended to lead to arguments if she wasn't careful. "I was wondering if I could have something from you." Leaning back a little she swiped a kiss along the line of his muzzle and looked up at him through her lashes, laying it on pretty damn thick. Even for Hanako standards. "I want your name."

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]