An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
09-02-2021, 05:04 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2021, 06:03 PM by Azure. Edited 1 time in total.)

The stranger gave him a toothy smile, seeming to enjoy the interruption to his otherwise nice morning. Azure did not return the expression, his lips setting further in annoyance. He felt his leopard's fur brush past his leg and he nudged her away, taking the creature's return as success that she'd warded the koi-wolf off. Had he turned his head he might see that no, Hana had made it here just fine and that the leopard was returning defeated in her mission, but Azure had more important things to focus on then what was going on behind him. The pirate did not give her name, but her retort gave Az all the information he needed to determine exactly who she was. Her girlfriend? Hana? This was Sparrow, and she was wildly mistaken. "Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but she's long forgotten your one-night-stand." He told her, ignoring her insult and staring daggers into her eyes. "I am Azure Fatalis, Heir to the Armada, and Hanako belongs to me." Declaring himself Hana's boyfriend felt.. weird, so he avoided the words.

Not long after the clouded leopard returned, he felt the familiar weight of his bat return to his shoulders. While occasionally stupid, the creatures were loyal and could tell when a fight was beginning to brew. "Turn and leave here and I'll allow you to take what remains of your pride with you." Az told her, gesturing with his head back behind her into the weeping woods.  

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.