Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-07-2013, 12:22 AM

He noticed that she didn't say anything to him about his being embarrassed. It gave him a bit of confidence and readied him for her next healing question, but it didn't come. Alena looked like she was in deep thought about teaching him to defend himself and he wasn't going to break that. She was a trained assassin and very possibly the best wolf to ask such questions. He would take away all he could from this encounter and hopefully arrange to have more in future. This female was so far from what he'd imagined himself to befriend, yet he wasn't regretting the choice to consider her a friend. In all honesty, he hadn't ever had a real, lasting friend - tossing family relations out of the mix - and on some subconscious level, he must have been wishing for one.

"You really are good at this," he said after listening to her speak. "All the ins and outs of fighting... it's amazing. No one will ever catch you off-guard." Tiresias gave her a shadow of a grin, his eyes sparkling with the emotion. He knew that there would eventually come a day where he'd stand at a wolf's side as a healer, helpless to fate. Tiresias could only hope that, that wolf wouldn't be a friend of his.

Her senses were starting to come back to her, obvious through her ease of speech and slight movements. Soon, they'd part ways, he toward Seracia, she toward Amenti. Tiresias was hoping that it wouldn't be their last meeting. He was clinging to the hope that somehow his path would cross with Tyberius' due to her, and also to the fact that he had a new friend.

TAG: alena! . WORDS: 285 . NOTES: not my best, but i tried.