An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
09-03-2021, 01:16 PM
[Image: LkVTohu.png]

Ophie was exhausted in a soul aching sort of way. Yes, she knew it was all for her own good but it didn't make the experience any less miserable. As selfish as it was she longed for the days of lounging in mud puddles, of just being left to her own devices like fallen and rotting fruit. As hard as it was to admit, she supposed her old habits were the reason she had gotten like this, that being left alone had caused her to furl in on herself. To be the worst version of a Fatalis in all senses of the word. She let out a puffy sigh, knowing Satoru was out there and ready to tend to her every whim just made her feel guilty. Even more of a burden.

She didn't have the guts to say it in front of the Warlord, but the idea of having a slave trail after her made Ophie feel real uncomfortable, like she was part of  the problem. Feeding the machine that stole people's lives and freedoms, only to twist them into creations suited to their master's tastes. It was wrong and immoral, no matter how well the Armada treated their slaves the whole practice made Ophie feel like she'd been tainted somehow. Stained by a legacy she wanted no part of but was too weak to protest against.

Shaking her head, Ophie's chin rubbed against the fluff of her furs. Needless to say she was hungry, her rumbling belly said as much, but she didn't want to be a bother. Didn't want to make his life any more difficult than it already was.

"I'm okay. You can...you can go and take a break if you want." She wondered if she was even allowed to dismiss him, whether her Father would get mad if he knew. "You've had a long day, thank you for your help, Satoru."

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]