An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
09-03-2021, 05:47 PM

The man said she had long forgotten their one night stand and Sparrow let out a dry laugh, That's cute- is that what you tell yourself at night? That she just had a one-night stand? That she didn't cozy by my side? Press herself against my frame in the dead of night?" Sparrow smiled. Poor boy must not know Hana at all. He went on to say that he was the heir and Hanako was hers. "Ah yes, you do seem just like your father," Sparrow mused. Did she know Sirius? No, but they both seemed bitey. Her eyes met his sharp glare, but her held amusement. "Did Hanako belong to you when she was kissing my pirates? My uncle? Myself?" Okay, she wasn't sure if she and Tyrian had kissed, but they seemed awfully friendly and Sparrow thought the list sounded better with his name thrown in.

Azure offered to let her leave with her pride and Sparrow barked a harsh laugh. She would have kept laughing but Friar elbowed her roughly. "Pride? That's funny, never heard of it." Pongalo came to land on a branch nearby and Sparrow silently hope she learned Azure's voice for reenactments later. "If you're so sure she's yours, then why are you so scared to let her talk to me, hm? If you're the big proud heir of the Armada, then why did your girl go telling me it was messy and boring? If she's your girl, then why do I know her scent? Her taste?"

Sparrow sneered, really upping the anti, "Nahhh, I think I'll wait right here until I can talk to her myself- in private."

Sparrow vs Azure for lemme talk to the GORL
Round 0/x
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Sword
Defensive Battle Accessory: Reinforced pirate hat
Companion 1: Harlequin Macaw, Female - Flying
Companion 2: Capuchin monkey, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Cat claws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Bone spurs - Defensive
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Navigator
Specialty: Knight

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.