An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
09-03-2021, 06:11 PM
When Pyralis mentioned that she and Hana had played spin the bottle, it was like a lightbulb clicked. She said Hana was a good kisser, "RIGHT?!" The words about it not being serious went in one ear and out the other. Sparrow wasn't worried about that, she was worried about someone taking that from Hana. "The pirates NEED a kisser like that on our side, for sure! Now you know why I need to get her back!" Sparrow flopped around for a second or two before she found her paws and stood up, rearing to go.

"She has this... this Lust for life and exploring and knowing people and having fun! That's why I wanted to ask her- DID ask her to be the pirates' Sin Lust before she went missing behind Armada borders." Sparrow gave a little stamp of her foot. "Something has to be up, and I'll burn down the whole pack, eviscerate their alpha, and go on a wild goose chase before I let her slip through my paws."

Sparrow got ready to take off, "Remember, bring fire if I don't come back, but also have it ready even for if I do. I have a feeling we got heads to knock."

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.