An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
09-03-2021, 07:28 PM

Willing and pliant, Hanako followed his lead as he took her back onto drier sand. He asked for so little and yet offered her the world, all she needed and more. Hanako shifted a little as she pressed herself into his embrace once more, wilfully ignoring  the shadow of guilt looming behind her, all her questionable choices and rash decisions nipping at her heels. It didn't matter she'd gotten side tracked during his absence, the fact they were together in the here and now, forever onwards was all that mattered. Everyone made mistakes, even if they couldn't admit them she was willing to move on. To try and be better, for him.

At his following words Hanako perked right up, alert and aware like a watchful meerkat. Oh he shouldn't have...well actually scratch that, she'd never be the sort to act all humble when offered a gift. Their current engagement- and a proper one at that- had come as a surprise to him so it meant....he'd gone and gotten her a gift of his own accord. Before she could start to pry and pester him into telling her what he'd gotten, Azure was quick to mention their honeymoon. A new strand of curiosity got the better of her as Hanako pursed her lips, wondering what destination he had in mind.

"Can you at least tell me where you have in mind?" She paused for a beat, wondering if dangling sexy times in front of his nose would work. Worth a shot. "And what you'd like to do while we're away. Other than me, of course."
[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]