Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
09-03-2021, 11:36 PM

Seer did not take her hint with any subtlety, and instead came right out with his reply. She caught his apologetic glance towards the handmaiden and Zee gave her a soft smile of apology of her own. There was no need to bring the handmaiden into it, she was not at fault for Zee's husbands' intentions. Zee steeled her gaze, fighting off exhaustion. "Of course I'll accept her." She responded evenly, trying to sound less betrayed then she felt and choosing not to comment on or argue with the bulk of the warlords' direct words. "I do hope you can find happiness here, Iris, and with me." The horned queen stood from her pelt, pushing aside the untouched meal with a soft sigh and turning to face the handmaid. "I am finished eating - could we perhaps postpone the exam for tomorrow? It's been quite a long day." With another apologetic smile towards the servant girl, she turned to glance over her shoulder at Sirius for permission to turn in. Surely he'd understand that she'd been through a lot with the return, her children, and now this. No exam could be more important then how badly Zee wanted to collapse into a pillow and have a dreamless sleep.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.