An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
09-04-2021, 02:57 AM
CODE © SKELLE 2021 & ART © ULFEID3 @ DA

"Speech!"

Artorias had quietly and politely listened while he spoke, explaining himself, so he did the same and respected him. He knew he was wrong in so many ways for what he had done, but hindsight was fifty-fifty. Unfortunately, he couldn't change the past and if he knew how he would most certainly. But that wasn't an option and something that he would have to live with for the rest of his life. When he asked one final question, however, Grimshaw frowned and looked at his paws. Of course they meant something to him, they were the family he never had. The siblings he didn't have before. It hurt him to be asked such a painful question, and he was sure he was painful for his brother to ask, fearing the worst. The hesitation certainly wasn't helping either, he supposed, and finally looked back up to meet his brothers fiery gaze.

"Of course. Resin saved my life and even before, I never had siblings." Had he thought a little harder, it would have made more sense even. Without siblings, he lacked a lot of social development as a pup. He was raised alone and with only a single adult, his mother. Although siblings and someone to play with was always what he wanted, once he had it he didn't know what to do with it. He offered a weak smile to Artorias after a moment. "It's because of Resin that I'm here. I need to prove myself."

welcome to the freakshow

Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex