size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
09-04-2021, 01:20 PM

Artorias hadn't made it more than halfway across the plains before he saw a streak of jet black lightning come bolting out of the castle gates bound for him. Amber eyes lit up and a wide smile split his face as Tamsyn sprinted toward him, his heart lifting to see his mother once more. He'd missed her; he'd missed his entire family. Artorias picked up the pace to a steady trot to intercept her, throwing his forelegs open to catch his mother in an equally tight hug when she flung herself at him, making the young wolf laugh happily. He was home.

He very nearly lifted Tam off of her paws as he scooped her up and embraced her, his form growing those defined muscles of a young adult now that he had reached his full height. With only two seasons until he reached maturity, it was becoming more and more clear what Artorias would look like as an adult. Much of his lanky adolescent form was already beginning to be replaced, though the youthfulness in his face and bright eyes had a long way to go before that faded.

"Hi, Mama!" he said, his voice somewhat muffled as he nuzzled into the side of her neck and shoulder. Behind him, his tail fanned over the lush grass with energetic wags. "I'm glad to be home too. I missed you all so much." While he had loved his time in the Armada and learning at the feet of its Warlord, there was no place like home. Here is where he belonged, and he was ready to return to the normal life he had known. Artorias drew back to place an affectionate lick and nuzzle to Tamsyn's cheek, releasing her after a moment. "So what'd I miss?" he asked with that easy grin of his.

"Artorias Sirius Carpathius" | "Corbin" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.