An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
Pride - Pansexual1KDouble Master
09-04-2021, 05:11 PM

Áskell took some encouragement from the fact that Bog didn't have any sort of lover but the other boy was vague on his preferences. Though perhaps that was a good sign. Most other boys would balk at the idea that they might date the same sex so perhaps the idea didn't bother Bog all that much. He could understand some of the hesitancy and nodded. Not all wolves could be trusted.

"Why ya askin'? Ya got a thing for mud monsters?"

Oh shit, busted. Áskell's mouth was left hanging open for a second before Bog said that he was just teasing. Oh… well… huh. Áskell's mouth closed as he tried to figure out what to say next. Thankfully the conversation turned back to the fish. He smiled. "I'm anxious to try it."

Still struck by the earlier comment he decided to take a risk and share some of his feelings. "I just was thinking about what dating someone would be like. Just wondering if you'd ever thought about it. My brother hasn't either and since I'm… an orphan, I just… you know, wondering."