size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
09-04-2021, 05:23 PM

Despite himself, despite the deep pain settling in his chest as the realization of just how alone he was started to really set in, he couldn't help but chuckle sadly as the boy warned that he was going to go in for a hug. "I'll try." It was admittedly awkward, the pair were still basically strangers but Mojito suddenly realized how long it had been since the last time he'd been held, even only the hour before when he'd been with Asla their contact had been minimal at best. A rattling breath moved through him and he unconsciously leaned into the hug a bit. The young man spoke and Mojito couldn't help the slight sob that escaped him.

All his life, all his fucking life he'd had to fight. To make sure no one ever looked down on him again, to earn his place and make sure no one could ever doubt he belonged. And yet this total stranger was showing him kindness he wasn't used to. It felt like his world had shifted and stripped of all the walls he'd built up to protect himself he didn't know what to even do with himself, it was so much and he couldn't really keep himself from crying again. He pulled back not wanting to just weep into the young man's chest.

"I- I'm Mojito." He said between rattling sobs.

"Speech"

Image by Ulfeid3
[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.