An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
09-04-2021, 07:13 PM
Saying their relationship was strained was an understatement, and anytime she was in the presence of the others in the band, especially Indigo, she felt a heavy tension even if they didn't feel the same way. These days she was keeping her distance from all of them, even Gypsy or Segin. And she really didn't know what would happen after.

While she felt this real or imaginary tension, she tried her best to at least be civil. She had already had her out bursts like at their meeting, one with Emersyn too. But she didn't throw it up in everyone's face when she was actually faced with them. Not with how timid she had become.

Her eyes remained on the herbs as Indigo pushed them towards her and she still struggled to look up towards him when he mentioned that they would be here soon. Just as awkward as he was, Duchess paused herself without a breath as she struggled to find something to even say. "Yeah," her voice was quick at first just with that one word, but slowed as she went on, "They're always moving around, kicking at each other I would guess." She couldn't muster a laugh, just a tiny, maybe not even noticeable pull at the corner of her maw. It was clear how hard she was trying, or how difficult it was for her to be in front of him without getting what she wanted from him.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.