size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
09-04-2021, 08:15 PM

Mojito was busy searching, eyes narrowed as he peered around, nose twitching as he tried to separate out the scent he was looking for that he didn't notice the woman before she spoke, bright blues widening, and his gaze swung towards her, his head moving and flopped ears swinging with the movement. He drew in her apperance, noting the sort of nervous way she held herself before his gaze moved towards the satchel hung around her neck. His gaze softened his guard dropping.

"I could use some help, if you're offering." He said, not approaching her, not because he was unfriendly but not wanting to spook her when she seemed on edge already. "How familiar are you with plants around here?" He asked, head tilting to the side, one ear flopping open as he did so. She did not smell of another pack, and he couldn't exactly help but wonder why she would offer her services, he clearly wore his pack scent and though as far as he was aware the Armada did not pose a threat to more loners they would easily claim more resources than a single lone wolf.

Speech

Art by Rivaah
[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.