size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
09-04-2021, 10:44 PM

The woman was so very expressive. Chimera loved to surprise her. He loved to see the warring, tumultuous emotions flitting across her pretty, grey and white face. That was why he often acted quickly with her. It was a stroke to his ego that he could rouse such unabashed emotion within the fae. After he released her, he had to begin moving away. The giant reminded himself that there would be time later to give her all of his attention. For now, they had things to do.

As they walked side by side, Ali questioned him, commenting first on the size of the island. A low rumble of consideration left the brute and his two-toned ears flicked backwards for a moment. "I plan to make it a home. A safe place for those who are important to me." He eyed the woman with his seeing, pink orb. "Like you." He was a bastard. He was rough and abusive, both physically and mentally. He'd nearly killed her once and might possibly do so again, but the fact that she kept her promise to never run from him made the woman very, very important to him. "And whatever children you might eventually bear me." Pulling his gaze away, he continued to move towards the center of the island.

A great, wooden structure rose up out of the foliage. Just by looking at the architecture, one could tell that this had once been a place of beauty and luxury. A place of relaxation. The place spoke to Chimera and he quickly decided that this would be his place. "This is going to be our new home." 'Our' new home because he didn't like leaving Aliana too far from his side. He still planned to share his den nightly with Viper while she fed his son and recovered, but he would keep Aliana close, guarding her like the precious jewel that she was.

The shift from slave to mate was almost comical from an outside perspective. Originally, Chimera hadn't even wanted Aliana. The clouded fae had quickly worked her way into his good graces. She was at the point where she knew exactly how to please him and she did so very well. How could he show her how much she meant to him? Did he even have to? Did she know?

Chimera had to use a bit of force to push open the wide, wooden front doors of the place. Slamming his shoulder against the seam between the doors, they eventually gave way. His shoulder ached a bit, but he shrugged it off and motioned the woman inside with him. The light of day filtered in through the vine streaked windows. There was no glass in any of the windows and there never had been any. There were wooden shutters to keep out the light and the elements, but little else. Chimera didn't mind.

There was a wide atrium at the center of the building. A tall tree grew up through the center, it's wide branches creating a natural canopy. Years and years of seasons created a soft carpet of leaf litter underfoot, making the ground spongy. Chimera waited for the former slave woman to come stand beside him. When she did, the behemoth moved to gently nuzzle behind one ashen ear. "I wanted to bring you here first," he admitted in his low purring tones. "To thank you for staying beside me. To prove that you mean something to me." He wasn't normally so... emotional or affectionate. Perhaps the birth of his son had mellowed him out and shown him what was important. Aliana was important and he wanted to prove that to her.

"Chimera Quill Klein"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.