size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
09-05-2021, 08:26 AM

The man seemed to recognize her, asking after her name and Bowen squinted, trying to remember his as well. So much had changed since she'd been stolen from the pack. A lot of her childhood memories were gone, replaced with more useful knowledge of cutthroat survival. As such, she couldn't remember the small brute's name, but she did remember his face and his kind eyes. The young woman smiled in return. "Yes, I'm Bowen!" It was nice to be remembered. It seemed that she hadn't been forgotten as she'd feared so many times while she was away. "I'm sorry," she spoke a little bashfully, "I don't remember your name."

When the man asked what Boogie looked like, a bit of tinkling laughter left the russet streaked fae. "He looks just like any opossum would look. White, black gloves, long pink tail. He's fairly large though." Concern etched her brow for a moment. "Or at least he was." Again she turned her emerald gaze upwards. "I haven't seen him since I was... Since I left." Bowen didn't really want it to be common knowledge as to where she'd been or what she'd done to get back. She would skirt around the issue unless asked directly.

(Don't find the opossum. XD)

"Bowen"
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]