size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
09-05-2021, 10:53 AM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Sparrow seemed to be doing well and Jynn was glad to hear it. "Well, your timing is good with winter coming to Boreas." Auster would be entering summer soon and it would be the place to be for those sick of winter. Though, she still planned to do some exploring in the northern territories.

Sparrow agreed to give her some company and she laughed. "Fair point!" Sparrow was a good deal taller than her despite her lengthy legs. She continued to trot along the beach, beckoning Sparrow to follow her as she headed westward. "Yep, things are good and now that the weather's gotten a bit better exploring has really been more enjoyable. I'm headed out to the Falls actually, want to follow along?" She could understand if Sparrow was headed out to the Isle instead.

Sparrow asked if the crabs could be eaten and Jynn nodded. "I've heard of some wolves eating them but I don't know how."