size
Small
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
09-06-2021, 07:24 AM
It seemed like Briar was also well aware of Mort’s recent struggles as he tried to find his path in life. Hika and Mort had been in the Hallows for quite a long time, she missed out on a bit of time with her winged brother, but even she could understand what Hikaru mentioned. Mortis was not their only topic of interest though, Hika wanted to know who Briar was, especially compared to their father. He hadn’t had any personal interaction with the man he called alpha, the Warlord had barely spared him a glance.

Hika began to clean his pale fur, the dirt and grim washed from his pelt with ease as he applied the soapy cloth. Kohl lined ears perked as Briar spoke about herself and how she differed from the Warlord. Hika listened as he washed, she admitted her inner thoughts about how she and her father did not quite see eye to eye. She went on, admitting her true feelings and Hikaru felt blessed that she could so easily admit her feelings to him.

It made Hikaru think about his own family and how little he had really had in common with them. How different he always felt compared to the other koi wolves around him. "I understand how that feels.” He offered knowingly as he rinsed the soap from his svelte form. "I couldn’t ever confront my own family, that’s part of why I’m here. I couldn’t conform so I was exiled. I will never be what they wanted me to be.”

"Speech"