size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6

The Ooze Participant
09-06-2021, 10:02 AM
Despite everything that happened between them Dalila was as loyal and supportive as ever. Without hesitation she held onto Siren as she suffered through the side effects of the pregnancy. The mottled woman assured her that she was safe, that she would have support as Dal held her shoulders and patted gently against her shoulders. She could almost feel Dalila’s internal struggle because she felt it herself. There hadn’t been a resolution between the two of them, there was no forgiveness for what she had done. And yet the other woman remained here beside her, held her to her chest as she struggled.

Siren tried to even her breathing and recover from the sickness that took her. Dalila held her lightly and gave her comfort she hadn’t felt from the once slave since she found her on the beach. It felt right and wrong at the same time. She craved so much to have Dalila there beside her in the aftermath of Tiberius and his abuses, but she had to suffer alone. Siren couldn’t hold it against Dalila, but even with the lack of resolution she felt the calm soothing effect of Dal’s affection. "Yes,” she whispered quietly as the nausea passed and Dalila helped her back into the den they shared. A small nod of her head was given as Dal offered her a drink of water.

Siren settled back into the bed that she used to share with Dal. It felt much bigger and less like home without her, but by now she had accepted that she would not be allowed to have her back in her arms. That their relationship had been torn beyond repair when she offered her body to be used by the spirits. Siren didn’t love Tiberius, and would have never allowed him to touch her were he not the divine spirit.

She sipped lightly at the water before Dalila settled down onto the floor beside her and rested her muzzle very close to her own. Closer than they had been since she destroyed Dal’s trust in her. She spoke softly, but didn’t wait for an answer as she asked her question, not that Siren would have told her no. Dual toned eyes blinked open as Dalila found her gaze and hesitantly spoke her question. If she could learn to live with Chimera’s dominion over her, would she want Dalila how they were again?

Her ears fell and she looked away. Was that what Dalila really wanted? Could they restore their relationship to what it had once been? "Is that what you want?” Siren questioned her back quietly. "Dal, I… I can’t tell you how much I’ve missed you beside me.” She felt like she was being punished having to sleep alone and struggle through the day alone. Chimera had to be her priority though. Now that she knew how much he wanted her she couldn’t do anything but make him happy, that included indulging in each other. "I don’t want to be apart from you anymore.”

"Speech"