size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
09-06-2021, 10:37 AM

From the look on Tamsyn's face and the tone of her voice, Bowen knew that something bad was coming. She followed her mother to a copse of shade trees and seated herself as her mom explained the major even that Bowen had missed. The death of her mother. Viridian eyes went wide for a moment as her mind tried to wrap around the fact that Resin was dead and gone. Bowen would never be able to see her again. She would never be wrapped in those strong, protective arms again. Her mother had died thinking that she was dead.

Inside, a war was taking place. Cry or don't cry? Bowen's lower lip jutted out for a moment only to be sucked back in the next. Her eyes went from watery to hard and determined. In the end she didn't cry, though her green gaze was wide. She would do what she could to make her mother proud.

"I'm sorry that I wasn't here, mom." Bowen's ears drooped. It hadn't been her fault, but she was still sorry. What else could she say, really? Resin was gone and there was nothing that could be done about that. Tamsyn was still here though. Again Bowen moved forward and pressed herself into her mom's embrace, her eyes closing as she thought about how glad she was to just be home.

"Bowen"
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]