Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lazuli

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth1K
09-06-2021, 11:15 AM
Wendigo Klein

If Wendigo were to give travel recommendations Traveler's Pitfall would easily make his top three suggestions. The only thing keeping it from being number one, really, was the lack of natural fire. Similarly, it lost second place because, in addition to no natural fire, it was woefully lacking in combustible material for the discerning firebug who opted to bring his own flame. Which meant if he wanted any fire at all he'd have to bring both it and its fuel, and that was just too much work. What saved the Pitfall from falling off his radar entirely and firmly cemented it in third place was, of course, the sand traps. Running across the terra was a fast paced game of chance and he loved it.

He was here today, fireless, for one such game of chance. A nice little race across the hungry ground would break up the monotony of his night nicely. There was rarely anyone out here so he was prepared to play alone, but that was alright. The grabby sand made for good company in his opinion.

screams | actions | whispers