An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
09-06-2021, 02:59 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2021, 02:59 PM by Álarr. Edited 1 time in total.)

Álarr wandered back toward Fireside with Jynn in tow to get their injuries treated. He was glad to get out of there before he did something stupid. He never cared much for the macho alpha act and it had taking everything in him not to walk away with Sirius' balls between his teeth. Jynn caught up to him and he shook his head. "No, no, there was no way we could've guessed we'd be attacked for going around a packs border instead of through it." He shook his head and sighed. "I don't know where I miscalculated."

Álarr yelped at the sharp sensation in his back. He turned and glared at Afi as the cat stared at him with a smug grin. "Your problem is you assume everyone follows the same code you do. What makes you think that alpha gave a crap in the first place? You could've just as easily been snatched up at Fireside's border. No one owes it to you to be fair and I don't remember the Armada being known for being nice and reasonable." Álarr opened his mouth to shoot a retort at the cat, but his words faltered. "Fine, fair enough. Still, better explain this to my brother. I don't want any of the yearlings getting abducted on a whim." He arrived at the border and tipped back his head to howl for his brother Tyrian.