ardent

Am I Hallucinating Or Did That Rock Just Talk?

Bowen

The Hallows
Wayfinder

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (265)

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
09-06-2021, 03:19 PM

Jynn falling somehow pushed a rock into one of the pools. It splashed and a bunch of the noxious gas wafted straight into Bowen's face. The girl blinked heavily, trying to get rid of the weird streaks that were now sliding across her eyeballs. "Hey Jynn, I..." turning her head, Bowen squinted at the older woman as she said something about a chicken. Since Jynn was looking up, Bowen raised a paw and tapped the top of her own head, making sure that nothing was there. "Chicken?" Her head gave a tilt before she gave it a shake.

Bowen's head was beginning to throb and she looked back towards the well lit entryway. The cave was pretty, but mad did it make everything slow and thick and juicy. "I don't think we should be in here when the bears come home." Wait. What did that even mean? Were there bears in here? Why didn't anyone tell her that there were bears in here?! "Jynn we gotta go. Bears." The girl gestured with both paws and nearly fell over into one of the pools, but caught herself at the last minute with a little giggle.

"Bowen"

[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]