size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
09-06-2021, 04:07 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn really wanted to reach out and touch the water. Something about it felt safer than what they'd seen in the cave. The color reminded her much more of the lake in the north. Bowen could see that it was also glowing but she was hesitant to go near it. "Yea, I'm not sure either. This looks a lot more like what I saw in the northern lake. The exact same blue." She glanced along the beach where she spied a small stone. Jynn trotted over to it. Using her front paw she flicked the stone into the ocean. Where it struck there was an immediate burst of bioluminescent activity. Jynn's ears flicked straight up. "Hey, yea, I think this is the same stuff. Dare me to touch it?"