Advanced Hunter (60)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Virgil

Pride - HomoromanticPride - Bisexual1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
09-06-2021, 06:44 PM

"speech" "Japanese" thoughts "others"

It didn't take a genius to recognize the gleam in her narrowed eyes as she scrutinized him, and the way her expression shifted to something that hinted at disdain. The waifish male lifted his cranium from the floor, holding it carefully level with his spine to submit to her authority without saying a word. Hers was a look he'd grown used to in over the years, not everyone took kindly to his kind of work. Regardless of his choice in the matter or not initially, he'd grown to enjoy the way he could slowly worm his way into someone's favour and wrap them around his delicate, manicured claws. It was simply a different avenue than the traditional means of subterfuge, though no less effective in the end. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name." she mentioned with the absentminded ease of someone who had done their own fair share of manipulation over their life.

Another soft dip of his head, paired with the simple croon of "There is no need to apologize- I am Satoru Nao, my lady." and a gentle tilt of his dark lips upward, adding warmth to his expression. "At your service." he added with a gentle flutter of his lashes- perhaps trying his luck, but a little bit of receptive body language never hurt if he needed to butter someone up. He swayed lightly on his paws, shifting his weight ever so slightly where he stood. Brows quirked, he cast a keen gaze her way and tipped his auds back hesitantly. "Pardon me if I overstep, but may I ask what happened to princess Ophelia to lead to her.. winding up in the position that might require a servant to tend to her in this manner?" he asked softly, attempting to retain the necessary tact to avoid outright insulting the pudgy princess behind her back. "I wish to fulfill my duties as best as possible, and I believe it might be beneficial to know this." He added, just for the hell of it.

;DOWN HERE YOU LIVE FOREVER;