An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
09-06-2021, 07:31 PM
ooc: skipping Jynn for now, she won't know what to say

Álarr didn't have to wait long. It seemed he'd barely finished his call and his brother Tyrian was there at his side. He could see his brother's gaze drawn to the wound bleeding and oozing on the back of his neck. "Saber fangs. I recommend not getting bit by them." His attempt at levity slipped quickly as he turned his mind fully to the task at hand. "Tyrian, this is Jynn." He gestured to the maned wolf. "We ran into each other in the east and decided to do a bit of traveling. We were headed west when we came across the Armada's pack border. We sought to go around but were attacked by Sirius and a wolf I believe to be a relative." They'd looked similar enough he was certain they were related. "He sought to claim us, but then decided to let us go. Brother, I promise you we did not cross that pack's border." He sought to meet Tyrian's eyes, hoping his brother could see the truth in what he was saying.