gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
09-07-2021, 01:27 PM
Like the approach they had taken to training their own children Venom had been learning how to fight since before she could remember. Her mother had been a warrioress, and she followed in her mother’s pawsteps in that regard. She was so much more than just a princess in her mother’s shadow. Ashen changed considerably since being in her paws. Especially today as she stood before a fundamentally different pack. Chimera taking his leave and beginning an offshoot of the Empire, and forcing Toxicity and those loyal to her from their family and the pack. Without anymore distraction Venom and Hattori had much more room to build and create a pack after their combined image. As they did with the children she bore him.

He was often in her thoughts so hearing his call as she thought about him was no huge surprise. A Klein smirk snuck to her features as she turned from her patrol and loped towards the shrine where her husband awaited her. Venom’s slim frame slipped through the white woods, appeared before the dire Shogun. Her sunset gaze glittered with mirth while her expression remained serious as her husband’s.

"You called for me, my love?" She teased him lightly as her body settled into a defensive pose. She was not under any illusion for the reason he sought her out. After he had his spar there was plenty she could seek out from him. The corners of her lips pulled into an amused grin as her forked tongue slid temptingly from her pale lips.

"Speech"

[Image: ven-sig.png]