An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
09-07-2021, 04:42 PM
She didn't remember him, but Sota wouldn't take it personally in the slightest. She'd been young then and it didn't necessarily surprise him that she might not remember. He knew how childhood could be, often hazy once you reached adulthood. "That's okay. You were young then. I'm Sota!" He called out to her with a wide grin, hard to see from his high distance but definitely audible in his light tones. He was happy to help her anyway, even if she didn't remember him at all. She explained what he looked like, just as he expected, and he went back to searching. It wasn't an easy feat from up here but he did have a better look around than she did, though unfortunately he was coming up short.

Another few moments of searching passed. Sota re-positioned himself, finding a route around the edge of the tower to continue searching, but he couldn't find anything at all. No signs of life caught his eye. He was disappointed, but felt determined to keep helping her if she wanted him to. "I don't see him from up here. I'll gladly help you look for him though if you want. I just have to find a way down,"Sota said, already mapping out his descent, though he cast her a glance to make sure she really wanted the company and assistance.

Sota has a male bamboo lemur companion named Kaito, he's sometimes nearby but usually only if stated!