An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualIce Bridge Explorer
09-07-2021, 04:52 PM
Kiela wasn't sure what had caused this. At the end of the day it didn't really matter much, though she liked having some idea of how the weather patterns might be shifting. This sort of knowledge helped her tend to her herd better - helped her know where to find them, and what sort of condition they might be in for the current season. "I wonder too," she mused thoughtfully. "These lands - all very strange. Compared to my home," Kiela added with a faint, thoughtful smile. She'd definitely found no shortage of places to see here in Boreas. According to Jynn there was a continent further south which much more temperate weather, but she doubted she'd find much use going there. Adventuring for the sake of it was one thing, but she couldn't imagining straying a whole world away from the caribou herd she'd grown familiar with. It made her feel unusually small, standing so high above these trees. She wondered what the landscape may have been like long ago, before these trees had been submerged; things had likely looked far different than this. She gazed out across the frozen expanse thoughtfully. "Snow looks to be coming soon," she commented after she explored a bit more of the lake. The skies had been grey and dreary but seemed to be darkening, and she felt something in the air shift, the feeling unmistakable even if she couldn't quite put it into words.