size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - BisexualThe Ooze Participant
09-08-2021, 12:24 PM

Suspense blinked, surprised by the unknown tongue that fell from the young boy's mouth, glancing between her sister and the boy. She wasn't going to say anything since she knew her sister was more than competent alpha and could handle anything. Okay maybe she didn't exactly have a realistic view of her older sister but she knew well enough not to interject before this mystery was solved! Finally the boy would in fact start speaking in a language they could understand. He said he was visiting family? Suspense's tail began to wag then. Abaven was full of her family and the idea there could be even more out there was exciting. She knew her mother was from another family out there, they'd gone to visit when she'd been a pup but the boy really did not look like any of the family she'd seen.

But Theory would put the question to her. And Suspense tipped her head to the side, he didn't physically resemble anyone she could think of. She looked up at Theory. "He doesn't look like her... But he kind of reminds me of Ruin." The joke he'd tried to play seemed like something her sister would do... At least to her mind.

"Speech" Think

Art by RoyalOverdose
[Image: U9dVjWn.png]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.