Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
08-07-2013, 02:48 PM

Bronze's heart soared, and the smile that lingered on his lips seemed incapable of ever fading. He knew that he would not always be so elated, and so he would bask in the feeling for as long as possible. For the first time in awhile, there was no pain -- no suffering. He buried his face into her, breathing in her scent -- it was just as he remembered it, perhaps even sweeter. He had longed for such affections for many years, and it was a relief that they were finally together again. It still amazed him some days.

"I know I won't live for many more years, but all I want is to see to it that you and our babies are happy and healthy." He lathered her in kisses, unabashedly, not giving a damn if anyone saw; it didn't matter to him whatsoever. "I pity the fool that tries to harm our children, or you. I can only hope nobody would be so foolish." He murmured affectionately, but his eyes gleamed with seriousness. He could not hesitate to lay a paw on someone who dared so much as threaten his family. He could only hope that he would not have to defend his family with tooth and nail, though he was more than prepared to do so.

"Now, love, we should go rest. Let's go." He leaned against her so that she would not have to strain herself too much to walk. All he wanted was to lay next to her and take an afternoon nap -- he certainly was turning into an old wolf.

- exit Bronze -