An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
09-09-2021, 10:01 AM

Kuroki couldn't say it came as a surprise to hear that. He hadn't really met any other koi outside of Ashen and from what he'd heard they tended to stick to their own, to only branch out if necessary. As for the Kleins he'd never had an interest in pouring over the old family tree, it was massive and sprawling with branches that were overgrown and tangled. But beyond that he was pretty sure his Mother had mentioned someone called Sam? Sammy? Kuroki wasn't much of a listener, if they weren't right in his face it was hard to latch onto the idea of someone so distant, you know? Might as well not even exsist.

The lady turned to the teeny-weeny wolf and asked if she saw a resemblance, only to bring up someone or other called Ruin. From the sounds of it she lived up to her name. Kuroki's lips tugged into a wry smile, if he was reading the room right it sounded like this Ruin wasn't a complete stick in the mud. Like some.

But he supposed he ought to give them a little more to go off.

"My mum's Venom. Empress of Ashen yadda yadda." He flicked his front paw, so on so forth. Too many titles he cared to say. "Said her Aunt lived here so...she'd be my-uh?" His expression pinched in thought.

[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]