Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
09-09-2021, 04:25 PM

In search of food, Gilgamesh found himself careening down a steep slated mountainside. At the bottom, a clear lake fed by the falls was a sure sign of prey. His stomach rumbled fiercely as it had been a few days since his last meal. Stepping quietly but quickly, his claws scraped as the rocks. A wintry wind whistled through his spotted fur as he appeared to almost blend in. This is one reason he enjoyed the Northern areas of Boreas. While the areas were chilly and foreboding, it was sparse of other predators.

As he reached the bottom, his paws touched upon dense foliage. Trees were bare of any leaves as winter had quickly set in. Determined and set in his ways, Gil found somewhere to pause. Listening to the chirps of small brush birds and hoof beats of deer, he focused on the water's edge. Scanning his environment, the taller wolf found a bush that had yet to drop any leaves. Stepping in close to bristling leaves, he watched. His nose twitched as the smell of prey drew closer.

Waiting with claws dug in, his tail hung low by his ankles. Already his hackles drew up, ready to pounce as soon as his next meal came into view. There was little he found enjoyable in this world, but hunting was one he preferred. The excitement of the chase, the sense of his teeth clamping down on warm skin, and the satisfaction once its heartbeat failed to pump more blood. Gil could feel his own skin begin to tingle as time ticked on...

Speech

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him