An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
09-10-2021, 05:50 PM
Manea watched Temno fly off toward the prairie with the small gift in tow and she was just about to continue her leisurely stroll when her aqua gaze landed on a large brute that was for the most part split in two when it came to his coloring. Their gazes met and she saw his eyes followed the same theme as the rest of his coloring with one eye holding a silver that matched the darker colors well and a pink that revealed the albino nature of that half of his appearance. She gave him a curious glance, smirking slightly when he greeted her with a formality and coolness that she found amusing. "Sir," she said in response with a soft chuckle. She noticed the slight hint of the Ashen pack lingering on his scent, the group's distinctive scent familiar to her now after her loitering around their borders. He was a handsome beast, though not quite as striking as Alastor - though perhaps love made her a bit biased in that regard.

She considered just going on her way and letting it be a passing greeting, but she had quickly learned that more often than not the wolves she happened to run across in Boreas were often worth the time to get to know. Chance encounters were how she found Alastor, Irilyth, and Ikigai so who was to say that this wouldn't be a profitable meeting as well? "I'm Manea," she said to introduce herself as she turned to face him, her tail swishing casually with the graceful movement. She nodded down the length of the beach and added, "It seems as though we're going the same direction. Mind walking with me for a bit?" She smirked and continued on her way without waiting for an answer, waiting till they had fallen into step beside one another before she spoke again. "You strike me as a no nonsense kind of man," she mentioned, giving him a sideways glance. She was typically a pretty quick judge of character and his gruff, short introduction was fairly easy to read. "Could I ask your opinion on some things? I'm still getting a feel of Boreas so I'm curious to see what someone more familiar with it has to say."

Manea | Temno | Ciemny